Wedding Flowers You'll NeedThere are many places you'll want to incorporate floral arrangements, from your wedding ceremony to the tables at your reception, and even boutonnieres and bouquets. Here are a few floral arrangements you won't want to forget as you start planning.
- Bride's bouquet
- Bride's floral crown or hair flowers
- Bridesmaids' bouquets
- Tossing bouquet (for the bouquet toss at the reception)
- Flower girl's bouquet (or basket of petals, floral crown, or pomander)
- Groom's boutonniere
- Groomsmens' boutonnieres
- Ring bearer's boutonniere
- Mother of the bride's corsage or nosegay
- Mother of the groom's corsage or nosegay
- Father of the bride's boutonniere
- Father of the groom's boutonniere
- Grandmothers' corsages
- Grandfathers' boutonnieres
- Officiant's boutonniere
- Ushers' boutonnieres
- Entryway or welcome table arrangements
- Altar/chuppah arrangements
- Pew or chair arrangements
- Aisle decorations
- Tossing petals for guests
- Cocktail table arrangements
- Bar arrangements
- Escort-card table arrangements
- Bride's and groom's chair decorations
- Buffet-table/food-station arrangements
- Lounge area arrangements
- Flowers for wedding cake
- Cake table arrangements
- Powder room decorations
- Getaway car arrangements
Floral Trends for 2017
These flowers are always in high demand, but we expect to see them take over weddings in late summer and fall. No matter what color you choose, they will be the trending flower for bouquets, table arrangments, and more.
While many florists in the past steered away from common varieties like zinnias, carnations, or mums - many heirloom varieties will be extremely popular this year. As brides are getting in touch with their vintage side, these old-fashioned favorites will be blooming in many ceremonies.
Subdued tones are going to be in high demand this year, as colors like dusty rose, milky coffee, champagne, buttercream, and apricot are more involved in the wedding palette. How many of our brides will be using these colors on their big day?
While this *could* give you an excuse to include more wine at your wedding, we're actually talking about the color. These deep red tones are hitting the wedding runway, as well as other bold jewel tones.
Colorado Springs venue, we would love to invite you to our Bridal Open House. You can walk through our venue, try out some of your decorations, and meet some of our amazing vendors! Call our venue at 719-357-8613 to learn when the next event is.
A Beautiful Wedding Awaits...
106 Pinecrest Way
Palmer Lake, CO 80133
Follow us on
Follow us on