1) Floral VasesWhile a florist can be create beautiful displays for your tables, you can do this same work on your own. Gather vases from a thrift store or around your friends and families' homes to save a little money. Fill the vases with fresh flowers and a splash of water - you're ready for a beautiful floral display for your guests to enjoy at the table.
2) Rustic DisplayTwine and lace can be wrapped around any vase, wine bottle, or can to give a rustic touch for your big day. Also mason jars filled with baby's breath flowers are a simple way to decorate your tables, without spending a ton of money!
3) Serve Wedding FavorsA cake or serving tray can be placed on each table, filled with favors for your guests to take home. Consider spray painting serving trays to match your wedding color or theme, for a uniform look! This is a great way to encourage your guests to take their goodies, when they leave your reception.
4) Colorful CandlesticksFind candlesticks at a local thrift store or around your home and paint them a fun color. This is a great way to incorporate color into your table displays to match your wedding decor. You big day should be fun - showcase some fun colors via candlesticks as your centerpieces!
5) Potted PlantsGather some of your favorite pots and plant flowers for an easy and quick centerpiece. Consider painting your flower pots to match your wedding decor. This is another great opportunity to add some beautiful pops of color to your reception.
7) Tree Stump StandTrying to add a natural look to your big day? Consider cutting slices of tree to place on the center of your tables. Then you can stack pretty candles, flowers, or filled vases on top of this tree stump.
8) Painted Soup CanSimilar to wine bottles, you can paint cans or decorate them as you see fit, for your big day. This is an inexpensive way to add flowers to your tables. It can be a unique way to decorate your reception, as well.
9) Filled VasesWhile flowers are a popular item to place in vases, consider adding glass beads or any other decor item to your vases. A classic look may feature a bead filled vase and candles set on top of a mirror in the center of the tables at the reception.
Now that your creative juices are flowing, it's time to gather your helpers and knock some of your wedding centerpieces out! No matter what your wedding theme is, there are some great ideas for centerpiece decorations available on Pinterest. If you are dreaming of your perfect centerpiece display and realize you haven't found the right wedding venue near Colorado Springs yet, we've got the place for you. The Historic Pinecrest offers the ideal backdrop for your special day! Give us a call to set up a private tour of our venue to take a look for yourself!
A Beautiful Wedding Awaits...
106 Pinecrest Way
Palmer Lake, CO 80133